I, ___________________, on this day, do agree to the stipulations stated below rendering me the privilege of driving my parent’s car. If at any time I violate the said agreement, the driving privileges will be forfeited to the extent and degree of violation.
1. Should I get a traffic violation ticket, I agree to tell my parents and pay for the ticket as well as the difference in the insurance premium for as long as the premium is in effect.
2. I agree to pay for damages that I incur not covered by insurance.
3. At no time will I ever drink alcoholic beverages or do drugs and drive at the same time, nor will there be any liquor, beer, or drugs in the car at any time.
4. I will never transport more passengers than there are seat belts, and will not drive the car until all passengers have buckled up.
5. I will keep the car that I drive clean, inside and out, and be aware of its needs for gas and oil, plus vacuum and wax the car 1st weekend of each month.
6. I will pay for a portion of the car’s upkeep (tires, scheduled maintenance, etc.) as agreed upon by parents and me.
7. I will maintain my grades at a 3.0 average or will pay the increased insurance premium. Good grades and trustworthy conduct are necessary to maintain full driving privileges.
8. I will not smoke nor allow anyone to smoke in the car. I have read the above agreement and do sign this in accordance with the rules.
Signed, Parent: ___________________________________________ Child: ___________________________________________ Provisional driving: For the first month, or until given permission, only one other person is allowed in the car and I will not drive on the interstate (I-285, I-85, I-75, I-20, GA400).